Ii. collection, processing and use of personal data
- When you visit this website or use the functional services provided on this site, we will treat the nature of the service as such, provide you with the necessary personal data, process and use your personal data within that particular purpose, and do not use personal data for other purposes without your written consent.
- This website will retain your name, e-mail address, contact information and time of use when you use the interactive features such as service boxes and surveys.
- In general browsing, the server will record the relevant actions, including your use of the online device's IP address, use of time, the browser used, browsing and point-of-view data records, as our reference to enhance the site services, this record for internal applications, never released.
- In order to provide accurate service, we will collect the questionnaire survey content for statistical and analysis, analysis results of statistical data or descriptive text presentation, in addition to internal research, we will publish statistics and explanatory text as necessary, but does not involve specific personal data.
Third, the protection of data
- The host of this website has a firewall, anti-virus system and other related information security equipment and necessary security measures, to protect the website and your personal data using strict protection measures, only by authorized personnel to contact your personal data, the relevant processing personnel are signed confidentiality contracts, if there is a breach of confidentiality obligations, will be subject to the relevant legal sanctions.
- If it is necessary for the business to entrust other units to provide services, this website will also strictly comply with its confidentiality obligations, and take the necessary inspection procedures to determine that they will indeed comply.
Iv. RELATED links to external sites
V. The policy of sharing personal data with third party
This website will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal data to other individuals, groups, private enterprises or public service agencies, but with legal basis or contractual obligations.
In the case of the preceding paragraph, the book includes not limited to:
- through your written consent.
- The law expressly stipulates.
- In order to exempt you from any danger in life, body, liberty, or property.
- In cooperation with public authorities or academic research institutions, it is necessary for statistical or academic research to be based on the common interest, and the data is processed or collected by the provider in such a way that no particular party is identified by its disclosure.
- When you act on the website, violate the terms of service or may harm or hinder the rights of the website and other users or cause any harm to any person, the website Management unit analyzes the disclosure of your personal data for the purpose of identifying, contacting or taking legal action as necessary.
- Benefit your interests.
- When the website is commissioned by a manufacturer to assist in the collection, processing or use of your personal data, it will be responsible for the supervision and management of the outsourcing manufacturer or individual.
In order to provide you with the best service, this site will place and access our cookies on your computer, and if you do not wish to accept cookies, you may refuse to write to cookies by setting a high level of privacy in the browser features you use, but may lead to certain features of the website not performing properly.
Vii. amendments to the Privacy protection policy